Monday, October 05, 2026

Full dream night...I wonder why? :)

I had a planes, trains, and automobiles type dream.  It was hard trying to get to my destination.  Still in an airport or transit center when I woke up. DC Facilitator ending the Alameda DC last night with a question of "what is your passion" these days...well the group got an earful.  Still processing all I thought about as I went through the summit week with all that input.  I guess the group last night was my free integration session.  

Just sent swimming lady an email to see when she wants me to swing by with her key.  Not sure how much of the story of her visit to AZ I will want to hear, but I will see what comes up.  

So yesterday - finished A Vast Horizon.  Will drop that off on my walk today.  Started latest Krueger book - God's Country last night.  Late in the day sibling call from sister #1.  She and gentleman caller still have company.  Whale watch yesterday morning.  More shopping at S&S.  I just went in and added more coupons.  She does not look at prices, but I like doing it anyway.  :)  Walked to Unionville and back.  Alameda DC.  Small group - lots of activities in the Bay Area that kept many of the regulars away.  Tires did not need any air yesterday.  Might go to every other week check going forward.  :)

Today - Wash clothes, walk, book drop, see what swimming lady picks for drop off day/time, Shoprite/ALDI, 3 p.m. FEN CDF, tonight maybe NE FL DC if I am drawn to that at 6:30 p.m.  Have an assignment from blog boss.  :)  Thought full back and forth with GA DC people stemming from a question one posed to the group.  I need to go in and schedule license renewal appt at AAA.  I am thinking next Monday in conjunction with grocery shopping taking the car out.  Do have a plan to spend just enough at Shoprite to get the free lb of butter offer by buying the tuna and mouthwash on sale.  Balance of shopping - not much - at ALDI.  

There is no pleasing some people and the planets warn that one particular individual will be annoyingly ungrateful over the next 24 hours. That’s fine. Once they have shown their true colors, you can decide not to assist them next time they’re in trouble.

A sudden bout of luck could trigger mixed feelings, dearest Libra. As the Leo Moon aligns with Uranus, Mercury, and Venus Rx, blessings received might not be all that you'd hoped for. Whether you're speaking to the universe, peers, or your sweetheart, be crystal clear about what you want. You'll be touched by how willing others are to step up and support you when Saturn activates. Don't hesitate to take the lead and give direction to anyone acting on your behalf. Your influence continues to grow while the Sun aspects Luna this afternoon, marking the perfect time to self-promote.

Your fantasies could come true now, especially when it comes to relationships, Libra. This could be the moment you've always dreamed about, so get ready. The attractive, romantic person in the corner has been keeping an eye on you all night. Your blood is pumping faster than ever. Remind yourself that all dreams can come true on a day such as today.

No romantic fantasy, but will be uplifted if I feel people are "buying what I am selling"...me being crystal clear is a tough nut for me to crack.  Keep a good thought that I am clear...and I am heard by the people who can support me.  Have a good Monday.  

No comments: