Sunday, October 04, 2026

So much for my debrief/integration day

Integration seems to be a buzz word of late - I did not buy a ticket for today's integration session wrapping up this past week's summit, but I do plan on working through all the thoughts I had once the doors closed on the free part of the summit - 5 days, 2-90 minute sessions per day.  Free of charge.  Gift.  That gift in conjunction with conversation on Friday with son...lots to think about.  

But in the "sparks flew" - literally and figuratively...What was not priceless on Saturday morning after my "week that was" - was when at 9:20 a.m. on Saturday I was getting ready for Lansing DC and sparks flew literally and the power cord died for my laptop.  I called my local computer guy at 9:23 a.m., drove to his house (MAZDA came through for me) purchased a non-free new power cord and was logged on for the10 a.m. DC.  Led and guided.  High mark-up, but I was up and running in 30 minutes on a Saturday morning. That is worth something to me.  

So yesterday - cat tend, computer guy, Lansing DC, walk to Shoppes, cruised through Shoprite and ALDI to make sure I was informed for my Monday shopping trip, cat tend.  Watched an interesting Viewfinders episode on Ted Turner's  Vermejo in New Mexico. Per Mr. Google - Ted Turner's approximately 2 million acres of ranchland across the American West will remain protected from future development, parcelization, and commercial subdivision following his death.  Will do Shoprite and ALDI.  Free lb of butter if I spend $15 at Shoprite and they have albacore tuna 10 for $10, so that and something else on sale that I need.  Then to ALDI for grapes, bread, bananas.  

Today - Walk to Unionville, tire check with my pumper-upper, NO CAT TEND!  Pushing the reset button for October now that the cat tend is over.  Good news that this is the every other month first Sunday so Alameda DC later today.  Continuing to read A Vast Horizon...will see if I get to the end.  

You may be happy to try something new and exciting but friends and loved ones will be less than enthused, so expect some pushback to your plans. If you are smart you will ignore them and get together with people who know how to have fun.

You may struggle to assert yourself while the Sun and Saturn face off, sweet Libra. Frustration builds if you feel belittled, bossed around, or as if others aren't taking you seriously. Though you might have a history of folding quickly when pressure is applied, you have the power to break this cycle when the Cancer Moon squares Chiron midafternoon. Let loose with friends who don't limit or control you once Luna debuts in Leo. The ambiance softens when Neptune, Pluto and Mars activate throughout the evening, giving you a chance to connect with loved ones in peace.

A co-worker might be away, and this could increase the amount of work that you have to do, causing strain and upset, especially if you aren't familiar with the work. Don't try to do it all at once. A distant family member you haven't heard from for a while could phone out of the blue, and you could spend a happy half hour catching up.

Cosmic guidance seems to be leaving it to me to pick and choose the participants in my day.  Keep a good thought that I make good choices.  :)  Have a good Sunday with your good choices.  

No comments: