I wish him love above all else. It eluded me, but this is an encouraging development for him. Fingers crossed, but no motherly advice from me...not my strong suit. :) On a different level, but he and I have both had a bit of a jolt as we moved into this next season. Will see what October brings. And his asking about the worker who caused the water outage, son knows I am "known" by police and municipal workers in town but luckily I did not know the "culprit". So balance of yesterday - cleaned apt, cat tend, walk, EOLD with very interesting new author. Very intriguing life off the grid in Wisconsin. And a journey he went on with his family. On the Threshold of Worlds Tending My Father Before and After His Last Breath. Then to next ZOOM session of day - Dr. Karen Wyatt: What I Wish Every Family Knew Before Someone They Love is Dying - hospice doctor, then cat tend #2 of day, then finished day with Surviving the Foxhole Nicole Heidbreder: Triangulation, and how to stay out of it - Navigating Family Dynamics at the End of Life. For me, thought of what each sibling is going to bring to the table if we all revert to the personality and family "role" we had at 12 years old.
Signed up for Oct Mettle discussion - A universal truth of parenting is that the work of parenting never stops. Even when you need a pause, even when hard things are happening. Together, we will explore why these conversations during challenging moments are so necessary, how to navigate through these conversations, and developmentally what to expect as children receive them. Emphasis is mine. :)
Heard from swimming lady. She will be back Saturday night so I will be off duty as of Sunday a.m.!!! Her BIL had surgery...90 yr olds having surgery. You can imagine how I feel about that, but I will temper my share with swimming lady.
Today - walk, Francesca Arnoldy: The Grapplehood of Grief - first presenter that I have no history on but if it follows the week, it will be thought full. Evening session - Claire Bidwell Smith: Grief for the Family You Never Had. I know of Claire and the title...direct tie to my heart.
I continue to enjoy my latest book - The Fortune of Sand. The meaning of the title just hit me - DUH. It is set in Detroit, in the 1920's and the family is "the windshield dynasty". Sand - Glass. :)
Something will happen today that forces you to change your opinion about a matter you thought had been settled long ago. It would appear that what you assumed was cut and dried is not quite as straightforward as you persuaded yourself to believe.
The Gemini Moon forms sweet aspects with the Sun and Saturn early this morning, blessing you with a glowing and refined aura. Hype yourself up for a successful day, dearest Libra, taking a moment to connect with your goals in a spiritual way. This energy is perfect for pulling tarot cards, reaffirming your aspirations through affirmations, and listening for guidance from beyond. Once you've stepped out into the world, try to find magick wherever you go. Your influence expands when Luna and Jupiter align this evening, as will your capacity to learn from others. Spend time with intellectually stimulating people to improve your mental agility.
One quick phone call to a friend may turn into a long discussion about the meaning of life, Libra. Be conscious of the fact that there's a great deal of momentum building in your mind now. Once the dam breaks, you may soon have a giant flood on your hands. Be careful about releasing all this energy at once, even though you may not seem to have a choice.
Hype myself up for a successful day...family friend did call me off being on stand by to watch her grandson while she goes to a doctor's appt so that is a relief. Will be on the lookout for any need for sand bags to keep the flood back. :) Have a good Oct 1 2026 and Thursday.

No comments:
Post a Comment