So summit over today, swimming lady/cat owner back Saturday, 20 days until TX/NM friend arrives in town. I need to keep a keen eye on what I do with these 20 days in prep for people. :) Sisters #4,6 are due to town on Oct 24. Good dose of anticipatory anxiety popping up. :) It is going to be jarring for me - timewise, moneywise, exercise wise...For some reason AGAIN Oct 15-Jan 15 are tricky times for me in my Greta Garbo "'I want to be let alone." :) I take solace in the summit, my tire pumper upper machine, and the positive developments in my son's life. The last one with deepest meaning. I will keep the good thought that his life will begin a complete and total "up and to the right" progression as his father's did at the same age my son finds himself at.
So yesterday - finished A Fortune of Sand - no classic, but enjoyed all the Detroit history and geographic references, cat, walked, session 1, cat, session 2. Was not called in to help family friend with grandson coverage while she went to a doctor's appt. Phew! Did start A Vast Horizon. I seem to be going back and forth with non-fiction and fiction.
Today - last day of summit, next to last day of cat tend, temp to be almost 80...I will spend as much time outside as possible. :)
Put some more reward dollars on sister #1's S&S shopping. Looks like it will be another close to $1000 worth of grocery shopping for her and her gentleman caller and their company this summer vacay time. YIKES! My budget for the month is that number minus a zero. :) I do enjoy my little game of clipping coupons and converting her points into dollars. :)
Don’t waste time trying to make sense of your actions because they are motivated by a deep desire to get things done no matter what the dangers might be. This is one of those occasions when impulsive behavior could actually work well for you.
Arguments could arise while Mercury forms a t-square with Mars and Pluto, changing the way you feel about certain people. Be mindful of who you confront and why, dear Libra. Those around you will quickly go to battle if provoked, and you might regret stirring the pot. Prioritize mindfulness, spirituality, and personal balance as the Gemini Moon aspects Chiron and the nodes of fate before entering Cancer this afternoon. You'll become increasingly sensitive as the hours pass, and may put up walls as an act of self-preservation. Spend quality time with someone you can relax around when Luna aligns with Neptune and Mars this evening.
There may be a great tension between you and someone older today, Libra. Perhaps there's someone who's adopting a sort of "parent knows best" personality that's starting to annoy you. Take a breather. Realize that this person isn't being critical or judgmental but just giving you advice. You should open your eyes and understand that this advice could be very useful.
Don't see me interacting with anyone IRL today. And I am very happy that my online company will be at the summit. They will be my "someones" I can relax with. BUT I will try to keep my eyes open if wisdom comes my way - from whomever. :) Have a good Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment