Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Basketball is winding down



Geno is out, I am down to two in the final four on the men's - basketball is winding down and baseball is a week away. It takes a few months until I start paying attention to baseball unless I get to go to a game - minor league is more a possibility with the MN Twins farm team a few miles away.

I signed up for an open dance class at school starting Thursday night. I hope the poor teacher knows how low the level is I will bring to the table of her "all levels welcome"...I am looking forward to it. I had a haircut scheduled for Thursday night but I will move that to another time. The kids came back from Spring Break yesterday and the campus came to life. I am hoping I will meet more "other side of the street" people in the dance class. We are announcing the New Head of School today at Morning Meeting. I am excited for the announcement and the change. It is going to be an interesting end of 2006-07 school year and summer 2007.

Walked up to the library last night to read the NY Times - I do that on my lazy nights...and was looking at the historic picture exhibit they have up right now. They have a picture of the house I lived in from age 1-3 which was washed away in the Flood of '55! I think it is the first full picture of the house I have ever seen. I need to go back and spend more time looking at it and find out who owns the picture so maybe I can scan it and send it to other family members.

Have a good Tuesday. I am on pins and needles as to who leaves tonight on DWTS's...

No comments: