Monday, March 26, 2007

Great night, following a great day!



Peace and tranquility - was my response to my movie day, my March Madness picks and my life ahead. I went ahead of my 7th grade bracket "opponent" and Adam Sandler brought my head around to the fact that I was letting work distract me from my real life mission - I am so easily distracted. Work is not the answer to my dreams...been there, done that as a possible answer. Interesting "Reign Over Me" review in the NY Times yesterday about comics trying to be actors - and not too flattering to Mr. Sandler - but I think he did a great job making me laugh and cry. And it was a great cast! Obviously he has a supporting artist group around him.

The UNC-Georgetown game was great! "Wrong" winner for my brackets, but I love the John Thompson III story and Doc Rivers, Patrick Ewing being dads in the stands. I think I need to like Georgetown. But I need to be over my like by Saturday.

As April approaches, I am thinking about what to give to my son for his birthday. Money is usually the way to go. He knows what he wants and I want him to have what he wants. But I also asked him for "a Saturday" in April when I could come to NYC and take him to lunch to celebrate.

I emailed the lady who got me involved in the Murphy campaign this past Fall. I was looking for guidance on presidential pick. I want to get involved in a campaign, but I don't know which way to go. I was glad to hear that she was still deciding also. My talking heads shows yesterday were saying March 30 was the "first primary" as that is a money raising marker event. That is what brought about my need to focus.

Usually open with my cosmic guidance, but this was perfect for today. Have a great "win-win" Monday.

March 26, 2007 -- If a dispute of some kind is getting on your nerves then make it your priority to resolve it once and for all. Libra is the sign of balance and harmony, so you should be able to find a solution that pleases both parties. The phrase "win-win situation may annoy you but that's precisely what you need.

No comments: