Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bracket Buster night


Open window day again today. That is good since I need to clear my head after Kansas' loss last night. As to commercials during the games - I keep forgetting to mention the Pontiac convertible series. There is a great one with a girl with lots of hair do work and she is admonishing her boyfriend who thinks that riding around in a convertible would be entertaining. Very good commercial.
As to "cosmic guidance" for the week - I would rather be in love than a genius, but I will take either route life takes me. One thing that heard yesterday did not take a genius to figure out - making text messaging while driving a violation? I guess people thought since talking on a cellphone is illegal, they would have to switch to text messaging...must have made sense to them...
March 25, 2007 -- Ignore those who say you should avoid wishful thinking - they are wrong. The planets urge you to let your imagination roam far and wide this week. Some of the ideas that come into your head may seem outrageous but only because they are so original - once your family and friends get used to them they will be taken for granted, and you will be hailed as some sort of genius - and you are.

If we were going to equate your relationship options with varieties of ice cream, we might say that in the next eight weeks you will have a choice between Black Raspberry Avalanche, Caramel Toffee Bar Heaven, Cherry Chip ba da Bing, Grandma's Cookie Dough, New York Strawberry Cheesecake, Cashew Praline Parfait, Peanut Butter Truffle, and good old Vanilla. Oddly enough, Vanilla might turn out to be the most gratifying. Of all the varieties, it would certainly have the best aftertaste.
Not sure what today is going has on tap. Got all my chores and errands done yesterday. I guess enjoying the weather and watching basketball will be the ticket. I am enjoying my the new placement of my couch. I think everyone should move furniture around at least once a year.
Have a good Sunday.

No comments: