Sunday, March 25, 2007

Movie Sunday



Perfect movie for me today! I walked to the movies (probably about 5 miles each way - I am going to clock it on my way to work tomorrow) but I forgot about what I was going to look like walking home after crying my way through this movie. I am thinking people thought somebody had just stole my car! Going to the matinee because it is cheaper does not work with the fact that I am usually drawn to crying movies. I was not as bad today as when I walked out of Brokeback Mountain - the best unrequited love story I had ever seen besides my own - but it was not a good look today as I faced oncoming traffic for an hour on my walk home.

I - like Sandler's character - am just waiting for a friend to come into my life and open the door that will take me out of the self-limiting world where I presently reside. I want the big screen TV, the apartment, the scooter, and someone to help me heal my broken heart - it all works for me.

I got home just in time to see Florida win. Good news. And now I have to figure out who I want to win this game since Kansas fell on me last night - I have to look at my brackets for a minute before I decide UNC or Georgetown.

It was a good day. As the movie sign says - Let in the Unexpected!

No comments: