Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ides of March


March 15, 2007 -- It may be natural to think that because you see an issue differently to those around you that you are the one who has got it wrong, but don't be too hasty. Being a Libra you tend to look at both sides of the story and that is what others have neglected to do. You're not out of step - everyone else is.

Activists in the Pacific Northwest have sometimes resorted to extreme measures in their efforts to end the clear-cutting of old-growth forests. Among the most creative has been a woman named Dona Nieto, also known as La Tigresa. She has on occasion planted herself half-naked in front of marauding lumberjacks bearing chainsaws and bulldozers, stopping them in their tracks with the sight of her bare breasts and regaling them with her "Goddess-based, nude Buddhist guerrilla poetry." She's your role model, Libra. Let her inspire you to be original, experimental, and funny as you fight for a righteous cause that rouses your zealous idealism. It could be political in nature, as in La Tigresa's case, or it could be personal, as in lobbying a loved one for more focus and intensity.

The stars are sure giving me some encouragement not to let go of my goal to be a part of making my current work situation more financially, physically, emotionally and spiritually sound. Not that I ever need any push. I am just lucky that my last boss gave me those years of "life coaching" so that dealing with my own "energy" is more appropriate. People now may have a chance to hear my message without getting scarred for life - physically or mentally...

Joining sisters #4 and 5 at my parents tonight. Tomorrow they leave to visit sister #1. I am thinking my dinner plans for Friday night will be cancelled due to a little weather event here in NE.

Skeleton crew at work today - between the horse show in Florida, "sick-out" by one co-worker and start of vacation for another and Spring Break still on for the girls. I am looking forward to today and tomorrow. I have a couple of projects I want to work on.
Picture above is in honor of Starbuck's National Coffee Break Day - free coffee from 10 a.m. to noon at Starbuck's; early morning free coffee at Mc Donalds? Is there a coffee drinking problem in the world today? I know it happens everyday at my house!
#16 vs #1 - CCSU vs OSU - A girl can dream. But I did put my brackets on 850 the Buzz last night (and don't tell Howie, but I need OSU to go past the first round...) I used to do an emotional bracket and a thinking bracket but now I combine the two - that is why I have Florida winning it all.
Feels like it should be Friday, but it is only Thursday. Oh well. Off to work.

No comments: