Friday, March 16, 2007

Snowstorm for the Weekend



Schools are closing or calling for early dismissal. Big N'easter on its way. I keep checking to make sure that sister #4 and 5's flight is still leaving on time. As of right now it is. It should get out before the big snow starts. I am thinking we will be leaving school early - since school is not in session, we will have to just send ourselves home. I am going to head in soon. I am thinking that my boss and one co-worker will be "stuck" in Florida - not a bad thing.

Had another birthday dinner last night with parents, traveling sisters and me. I guess at 87, my father having more than one birthday party is OK.

I am heading in, planning on leaving early AND looking forward to walking in the snow tomorrow and curling up with a book. Good timing for this storm BUT of course my choice would be SPRING!!!

Have a good weekend.

No comments: