Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tie up loose ends

I e-filed my taxes, finished my NCAA and NIT brackets, put some more notes together for what I will hope be a meaningful meeting with my boss when she gets back as to how her actions are helping me shape my new vision for my school work. Made a note that June 13-20 or 20-27 for my trip to the Caribbean - have to use up that vacation time.

That is the up news, but - stock market, Halliburton moving to Dubai, house loans not being paid on time, outlawing old fashioned lightbulbs, no word on the "commitment to customer service" as to my return postage money - people need to start taking responsibility for making their financial and political lives make sense.

Tonight I need to load my brackets into the 850 The Buzz contest. Wish me luck.

60+ degrees today - so it is all good.

No comments: