Sunday, March 18, 2007

State Farm and Coca Cola

Couldn't find a picture for today. Sun is bright but still temps way below what they should be. Thursday will be the real start of Spring around here per the weathermen.

I watched more basketball last night but the biggest memory is of the State Farm commercial about "the Final Four Suite" which I would die for! Or the Coach K vs Coach J. Then Coca Cola and Roy Williams and his dime - sappy, but a good commercial. I think companies were smart to pay attention to the audience tuning into so many hours of basketball. I also love a Super Bowl commercial "re-run" of the not a jet-setter, just a "Chevro-let-er" by Jr. in a Corvette.

I opted for the glass of wine last night over the hot chocolate. Now my "big" decision for the day is what to have for breakfast. Could my life be any simpler?

On my walk yesterday I did get "slushed" by a car going by - could be a real mess today. Oh well.

Have a good Sunday.

No comments: