Friday, March 30, 2007

Where did Friday go?



Dance class pushed me over the edge! Thursday I walked at lunch time - as usual - with a co-worker. Usually it is "a party of three" but the third had a meeting. So 40 minutes at lunch, 40 minutes with the third from 5:05 - 5:45, then on to dance class...by the time I got home I was DONE. It was not because I did a great job at dancing, but because I had to mentally work harder than physically to TRY and get my legs, arms and mind in the right place at the right time. I could walk from here to California without breaking a sweat, but a hour of jazz dancing...that beat me.

Then today was cleaning, purging, pre-demolition get organized day at work. They are re-doing the horse barns which means they are going to lop off the back office of our building and everybody has to move up one spot more or less. My challenge was rearranging my office so I could better use my storage and desk space. I made some progress, but it needs more. I may do some work tomorrow night on it. We will see.

From office cleaning day, straight to dinner at Cassile's! Great as always and the company was good. Former co-workers and we celebrated the continued good health of one of our group fighting with cancer.

The only "downside" of my day was I missed a call from my son. I hope he will call back this weekend. I emailed him as soon as I got home to tell him to call home. Now that I think about that, I think I will text message him.

Tomorrow - no plan - except watch basketball. Need to work out Easter plans with sisters #4 and 5 AND the parents. April is right around the corner.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: