Thursday, March 29, 2007

Work and Dance Class



Not a picture of me, but I am visualizing what I will be doing tonight at our open dance class that one of the dance teachers at school is offering to staff, faculty and students. I think I will be testing the "all levels invited" invitation. But I am looking to this as an exercise to use muscles other than my walking muscles and to work on my total and complete lack of flexibility AND my social skills as I dance with people that I don't normally see or interact with during my regular day. As to my regular day, I am meeting with the Dean of Studies today to see if there is something I can do to expand my role on campus - as far as her area is concerned. We will see.

The new Head of School was on campus yesterday. She looks focused and ready to go and even though she was not my first choice, her demeanor won me over yesterday.

Got my rain jacket and rain pants from REI today. New size fits fine. Now we will see if they respond positively to my request to refund the money it cost to return the returned items to them. We will see.

Have a good Thursday and think Martha Graham around 6 p.m. tonight!

No comments: