Wednesday, April 04, 2007

April Sleet Showers??!!

This week is not looking good for our Easter walk on the beach plan, but we will see. Yesterday was fine and computer training went fine. It was a funny trip up and back with my carpool companions. I was crying I was laughing so hard. A very interesting group I work with. Did get an email from the Dean of Students (not to be confused with the Dean of Studies) that the on campus living arrangement may be hard for next school year, but I will continue pursuing it in relation to the Asst to the Head of School job and teaching a class angle.

Emailed my son to see if he had time for lunch with his mother April 14 or 15. We will see if I get a response. I also want to get him a Honey Baked Ham for Easter, so I am going to see if they have a store near him where I could order one for him and his roommates. Just printed out my registration form for the Donnelly Dash on April 22.

No Tennebrae Service last night. I got home from computer training, went for my walk, went to the library to read the NYT and still it was too early to go directly to church. So I came home. I was not in a peaceful place. I did get a package from friends in North Carolina - Johnny Cash's last CD - that was the music I needed for the evening!

Dan Rather tonight.

Have a great Wednesday.

No comments: