Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dan last night, Dance tonight

Interesting lecture last night - Dan's Texas charm won the crowd over except those in the audience that were mad with the world and nothing Dan could say was going to help. I met my ex-co-worker after work, fast stop at Chili's (for my margarita and chips) and then on to Central. Dan put a definition on "press" versus "media" that defined what is happening in our news lives today.

Wednesday work day was a bit dreary - weather outside was cold and rainy, so no walk and my usual back and forths from campus were not the usual highlights of my day. The Head of School did share with me that the new Head will probably not work on hiring her assistant until the summer, so I am still wondering what "my spot" will be for next school year. It is always interesting as things unfold when I am in the midst of life "realignments".

I hope I catch on to a FEW more steps tonight in Dance Class than I did last Thursday. We will see if we have any drop out or new drop ins. I am sure the teacher expects me to be a no-show based on my fish out of water look, but that has never stopped me before from taking part in activities.

Can't believe it is Thursday already!

No comments: