Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Looks like I forgot to "record" Tuesday


I will start with the end of my day and work back. Got home in time for House and to see the last few minutes of DWTS to see who was going home so the entire day "worked" for me. Walking to and from a dinner at the Green Papaya restaurant in town. Met up with the Dean of Studies and she has another idea for me - teach a 2 week segment of the 9th grade leadership class. She is going to talk to the lead teacher of that class. That sounded very interesting to me. At work yesterday, I got there early (why no writing in the a.m.) to finish up all the scribe responsibilities I had on Monday and cover the front desk for the Receptionist lunch time. She is an "in the know" person being at the front door and right outside the Head of School's door. Looks like I am the only internal person being considered for the new Head's assistant job...we will see how wide a net the new Head wants to cast to fill the position or whether she thinks her life will be easier to go with someone who knows something about the school. Good day all around for me.
Empty Bowls dinner tonight, so I guess I will have to buy back my bowl UNLESS people are in a bidding war over it...as I said, I guess I will be buying back my bowl.
GREAT dinner at Green Papaya last night - Chicken Ramm. I had been wanting to go since I have been in town.
Have a great day. We are bracing for our sleet storm in the a.m. on Thursday. Oh well.

No comments: