Thursday, April 19, 2007

Things are picking up - weather, etc.


Weather is looking up, I am feeling very positive about my meeting with the new Head of School, I got two walks in yesterday, my present boss was out of the office all day so we all were focused on what we needed to do, etc. It felt a lot more comfortable on the life front.
I do still think about being on a school campus and how safe the girls feel and the fact that we have a very large Korean student population - I wonder what conversations they are having with fellow students and teachers.
My ex-husband will be visiting our son this weekend in NYC. I am glad the weather is improving and I know they will enjoy their visit - in our own dysfuctional family way. I will head down next weekend. I am thinking that my son may dread his birthday more than enjoy with the parental onslaught.
Staff recognition tonight - one of my office mates is being recognized for her 10 years of service. Board of Trustees meetings start on Friday. It will be a busy next few days. I am "scribe" for the afternoon session of Saturday's session. Sunday a.m. - a walk in Fairfield that I signed up for.
Have a good Thursday.

No comments: