Tuesday, May 01, 2007

"Going Postal" Wednesday



I thought this was a great combination of the apple blossoms and forsythia. I finally relaxed enough tonight to see that everything had popped out in the plant world as I wandered around tonight. Loads of daffodils, forsythia, magnolias, and bradford pear trees. It was beautiful and the fishermen were in the water - it was a great walk.

I got into work early to make sure my part of what needed to be done for our big NYC school reception on Thursday was done. I am going to a seminar tomorrow - Postal - to hear about what is up with this upcoming rate increase and how we might save some money on the thousands of pieces of mail our department send out! We will see. I am going with the head of environmental services and her right hand person. They have warned me that they are both smokers and "do you still want to ride with us?" I had to weigh driving by myself in clean air or in smoking air with them, and I decided that maybe they will cut back if I am with them - we will see...

Thursday will be a great day at work - the boss and two staff members will be in NYC. Happy Day. I think we will take a longer lunch time walk than we normally do! I wonder if the smokers will want to walk with at lunch time tomorrow? Oh well.

Sister #4 and my parents decided this past weekend that I am the landscaping crew for my parents yard this summer to take it off my brother. A good trade off for my clothes washing. Glad they want to keep me busy.

Have a good rest of Tuesday and Postal Wednesday.

No comments: