Thursday, May 10, 2007

Woodruff/Dance Class conflict


I am thinking that it will not be lost on my boss that I will be at dance class instead of the Woodruff event at school. The estimates went from 750 to 850 as to the number of people who will be there...I am just curious as to where everyone parks their car and then moving them through our lobby and livingroom for the reception after. Should be interesting.
Yesterday started with all the servers going down because of an errant update that did not "take" on the school computer system overnight...so so much for getting ahead of the game during my favorite time of the day - before anyone else gets into the office, but at least the problem was all resolved when everyone did get in because I called the tech guy early. Finished the day at my co-worker's son's baseball game. He had his first hit of the season and it was a double!!! I am thinking I am going to have to show up for a few more games. My co-worker's parents were there too, her dad is a big fan of my alma mater. They lived very close to campus until they retired.
I am responsible for Friday's birthday party for same co-worker. I bought her a book about baseball since she and her husband are sports clueless - rich but clueless, so the son should not be too critical. I stopped by my parents last night to pick up a cake pan so I can make a cake tonight. We will see how that goes...
Have a good Thursday.

No comments: