Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Copy Day



My pre-vacation week work load is a lot of copying and binder stuffing in preparation for the post-vacation Bd of Trustee Retreat. I have the equipment to make it easy, so now I need to work on my attitude of how I can get comfortable wasting all that paper. "More is better", "paper over people" - seem to be guiding my boss and so goes my project - but the good news is we have dance class at 4 p.m. so wherever my day goes up to then, dance class will save the day. The sad news is that my dance class members are off for the summer and I am still at school. I will have to figure out what my distractions will be during the summer.

No walk last night, rain kept coming and going. We did get our lunchtime walk in at work.

Looks like Billy D should have taken a few more minutes to decide about his move from college to pros... It is a sad day in NASCAR - the patriarch of the second generation of the founding family of NASCAR died. It continues to be a sad day for the Yankees.

Here is to the day ahead.

No comments: