Wednesday, August 01, 2007

August 1

Good sports news - "My" Tony Stewart if back to his old self and Coby Karl was signed by the Lakers. I need to check and see if there has been any progress for JamesOn. Also the Yankees had a year worth of homeruns in one game. They are on the way into the playoffs...

Was not as taken by Adam's Rib as the other two KH movies I saw in the series, but still a good night - if for no other reason is that it got me out of the office where I was having a bit of a meltdown. I am trying to identify when my attitude took a bad turn. It could have started by moving up our morning walking time, breakfast at the dining hall rather than at home, mechanical issues, tedious project assignment...it could have gone south at any turn. I will keep an eye on myself today to try and head "it" off at the pass if I feel I am slipping into the dark side. I used to live there, so now it is startling when it comes over me.

August 1 today - summer is flying by. Beach this weekend is my plan.

No comments: