Thursday, August 02, 2007

Haircut Thursday

Going to see the new shop of the lady who cuts my hair (cuts, NOT colors...). I guess she worked out all the details that kept her from opening up her shop in June. I was happy when she came to my house to cut my hair, but I am looking forward to my field trip tonight to the "big" city of Pine Meadow. I think the town has one major intersection, can't speak to traffic lights.

Last night I had a field trip to Cheshire area. The meeting was at the Franciscan Life Center. What an incredible, peaceful place. It is important for me to find these "respite" places. I think I will add this first Wednesday event to my calendar.

My night driving this week has allowed me to hear lots of the Yankee games on the radio. They are not stopping the long ball hitting - except the one Yankee who needs just one more to reach 500.

I better get reading this weekend, my writing needs some fuel. Have a good Thursday.

No comments: