Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Cosmic guidance, Lobster, Back to School

Lobster for everyone was the rule at the back to school but before the girls come back night at school. Beautiful night out. Things felt good. I also had a good meeting with the other school. I don't know if I was a favorite of the lady I interviewed with, but we will see. I was encouraged by what I heard from across the street at my current school. Another "we will see". I am a bit curious about my cosmic guidance for the day and the week ahead...

August 29, 2007 -- If you have said or done something over the past few days that seems to have caused resentment you should really be thinking of how you are going to make the situation right again. You don't have to humble yourself and take the blame entirely but you do have to hold out an olive branch, maybe two.

Have you ever heard of the First Law of Holes? It says that if you get in a hole, you should stop digging. Please obey that law in the coming week, Libra. Once you realize there's no other place to go but down if you continue your course of action, nothing -- not even your pride -- should keep you committed to that course. Now here's the Second Law of Holes: If you are able to scramble up out of the hole before it gets too deep, you should then spend some time filling it in so that you don't fall into it if you come back that way later in the dark.

Good Yankees news; stupid politician news. The party kept me away from CSPAN last night so I am not up to date on the news of the day. But I will catch up tonight.

Better get going this morning.

No comments: