Friday, September 07, 2007

Colts, First & Last, Opening Chapel

School started up with opening chapel yesterday and I got a call for a second interview at the other school...Sept 10 is the end of the internal posting period at my current school for the position there...I think all the questions will come to end soon.

I did the airport pick up and drop off yesterday and my friend was on her way to NY. Then out to dinner with my neighbor. Good choice - First and Last Restaurant. Got home just in time for kickoff of NFL real season! A very good night.

Put the invite out to my son to get a ride to CT from NYC with his cousin, spend the night Saturday and go back on Sunday. We will see if his schedule allows.

Made an appointment to get my oil changed next Wednesday. I cannot get inspired to go out looking for a car...

I don't know what else to write about this a.m. Will get inspired by tomorrow. Guess I need of a shot of inspiration on many levels. My cosmic guidance has me thinking...

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend.

No comments: