Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kinky Friedman is sold out!

My lack of focus on my activity planning hurt me - called last night and got a phone message at The Mark Twain House that Kinky is sold out, but I could get tickets for Nora O'Donnell...a regular at the White House and The Chris Matthews Show. I will think about that, but I better not think too long like I did about Kinky. I didn't expect him to such a fan favorite in this part of the world.

Yesterday went well - oil change done, check engine turned off (I will have a few days without it lighting up my dashboard); announcement made at my current office - too late to make it at my new office, but it will all come out today. I will work both jobs for awhile.

Really enjoyed the a Capella showcase at UofH last night - talented kids with a very enthusiastic presentation. Good end to my day.

My co-walker, co-worker has signed up with a personal trainer on Tuesdays and Thursdays so no a.m. walking with her. I guess she is preparing herself for me not being at her walking beck and call. Life just keeps going on and that is a good thing.

Need to jot down some thoughts for the office today, so I am signing off.

No comments: