Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Monday - new job, same location

Looks like I am going to stay put. I got the offer to go across the street - that gets me away from my current boss which I know will be a good thing for me and will allow her to tighten the circle of people she has to share with - which she will feel is good for her. I let the other school know that I was staying put. They were very nice and I am glad I have introduced myself to them. I may have to join the pool at the other school for the winter to keep "my foot in that pond" - literally and figuratively.

Other than that - book club was good. Dance teacher said she will be putting out the email about the staff/faculty dance class starting up - which she knows I am very excited about. I am not looking forward to the next couple of weeks of working both sides of the road as I wrap things up and start things up.

Town volunteer committee work starts tonight - hope they like me...

Better get going. Have a good Tuesday.

No comments: