Friday, October 05, 2007

Miscues on many levels day

Installation was not good, missed a visit with my son, almost fell asleep at dinner, the Yankees...

Installation just took too long and the who should/should not go to the luncheon was a mess. I got a call from my son yesterday saying he would be traveling on work and be close to my home, but we had a miscommunication or lack of communication moment. I went to dance class after work, then to my every other Thursday dinner, then went to the hotel where he was staying since I THOUGHT he said he would be working until 8:30-9 and we could meet up after that. I got to the hotel at 8:45 and sat in the parking lot with a visit to the Barnes & Noble next door to go the bathroom and brush my teeth and then called my son at 9:35 saying I was falling asleep in my car and was heading home. 2 minutes from my apartment at 10 p.m., my phone rings and I guess he never saw that I called and he was ready to go...at that point I couldn't face driving back and starting our visit at 10:30 p.m...He said he may be back through on Saturday. Saturday will be better - if it happens.

Today is the day before our Monday Open House at work. Lots to do.

No plan for the weekend. Will go to work at some point - I need to do an inventory check. My neighbor shared that she was heading to the beach for the weekend. October is very weather different this year!

Have a great weekend.

I had an active dream night last night, but can't remember the details.

No comments: