Saturday, October 06, 2007

Only one miscue Friday

Two late RSVP's that I did not get to the head of the Middle School could come back to haunt me on Monday...we will see.

I was very happy reading the Library web site to see that Book Club that I thought was on Oct 8 is going to be on Oct 15! Now I can finish the book! And the November session, I am leading, is Nov 19 not 12! More time is a huge thing for me right now and gives me a different feel about this weekend.

I was not happy when I checked the result of the Yankees' game - I am feeling "BUG-gate" is behind the loss!!! Bad Marion Jones news.

Son called and said he could squeeze me into his schedule on Friday night before he headed back to NYC. He has to drive back up to CT today with another van load of people. He is a PA on the shooting of a possible Court TV episode. We surprised my parents by bringing a pizza over to their house and ate there. It was a bit late for a visit with them 6:30-7 p.m. but I think it made their day. I hope he has a good weekend.

Off to work this a.m. - I am going to tackle the supply room and set up an inventory sheet. I have a very bad feeling that I need "stuff" before I can do my next mailing.

Sister #4 emailed that she just got back from a 4 day trip to Martha's Vineyard with her school's 9th graders - she could not have had a better weather week to do the trip!

My former co-worker, co-walker and now subsistence farmer has taken a winter job with a former Peace Corps colleague of Sister #1. Another small world experience in my life.

Let's hope all goes well on Monday. Have a good weekend.

No comments: