Thursday, October 04, 2007

Installation Ceremony Day

Wednesday "worked". I had a little change of plans at the end of the work day. My co-walker, co-worker had planned to join me for a walk after work, but her second job called her in and I checked my cellphone at that time and sister #5's field hockey team had a game at an area private school, so I got in my car and drove over. Got there for the last 14 minutes, but I was glad I got to see her. Then I drove home, stopping at work for a minute to make sure my co-worker, soccer coach was not having trouble with the printer(s) that were giving everyone fits all day while she was at an away game and was coming back to lots of work that needed to get done. I got home in time for the NewsHour and not much else. Tonight I have dance class and my every other Thursday dinner. We are meeting at a bar/restaurant for dinner and the Yankees' game. It is going to be a long day. Installation of the new Head of School is mid day today. I am going to have to spin off from the luncheon since our school service student will be showing up at the office. Not a bad thing.

My hope is some rest for the weekend. My father needs some gutter cleaning...I am not sure if I am his girl, but I may give it a try since he asked me.

Active dream night last night. The man who I "loved" when I was a sophomore in high school who now works at our town "transfer station" was the featured character. Not sure what that is all about. But it was a good sign - in my mind - to have the dream activity.

My son may be driving through the state this weekend so I might be seeing him. He called me last night to say he may be calling if he has some down time. Hope he doesn't call during dance class...

Open House is getting bigger and bigger for Monday - good news, bad news. That is my focus today - getting ready.

Have a good Thursday.

No comments: