Friday, October 12, 2007

Now I know I am working too much

I forgot to go to Dance Class! As I was looking at the calendar this a.m., I realized that yesterday was Thursday...there had been talk of having to cancel the session, but then there was a flurry of emails about just moving the location - which was done, but I took that information in, but there was not a space available in my brain yesterday to store that change and/or the fact class was back on. I got called in to take minutes in a meeting that I obviously did not have all the details... it went a lot longer and was a lot more "meaty" than I anticipated. I was typing those up when my colleagues were dancing!!!

It is so tempting to give my opinion on the subject matter, but I trying to separate myself from my work focus rather than get deeper in.

My "double 1's" birthday friend is coming up to my area of the state to watch her son play Lacrosse on Sunday - I will try to figure out how to get horse show responsibility, game and/or lunch, and some work into my Sunday. Won't be a problem unless I get in my own way.

Al Gore as Nobel Prize Winner...how the world changes in a relatively short period of time. From chads to Nobel Prizes. Maybe he can use his winnings to get a personal trainer. I haven't seen him lately, but he got a bit scary looking for a bit there.

Time for Breakfast. Looks like my body is not giving me that extra hour in the a.m. anymore. Oh well.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: