Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday - cosmic guidance and more

"October 10, 2007 -- The influence of tomorrow's new moon in your sign is already making itself felt and you just know that your fortunes are about to change for the better. Not that they've been bad as such but over the next two or three days you will move to a much higher level of aspiration and achievement."

"The future is already here," says science fiction writer William Gibson. "It's just not very evenly distributed." Your job in the coming weeks, Libra, is to locate hotbeds where the future is concentrated, and put yourself in the midst of them. It's time, in other words, for you to escape from the wan, sludgy places where the past is masquerading as the present. You're ready to thrive on the delightful shocks of the new."

I am getting nothing but good cosmic guidance. I always love the news I get during my "sign time".

I have yet to really get a picture/feel of what I am up to with my job except that I happy to be there BUT I don't want to miss the whole Fall working all the time, but the challenge would be to find replacement activities - but off the top of my head, reading and exercise would top on the list. I also need to change my food intake items. Back to the salad bar and away from the hot food bar. I got off my routine during the summer camp days and need to get back to it. Today is the first day of the rest of my better food life.

Had my Economic Development Agency commission meeting last night. The Town Planner was there so that helped flesh out the conversation and I felt very challenged to step up based on his input. This charge would be a good work replacement activity. I have to keep my feet to that fire. I walked up and back from the meeting - rain held off and it put me out of the DTWS's results show timeframe, but I watched video clips on my computer this morning. It is amazing to me what they can get to come up on my computer. Thank goodness that Wayne is gone. He is so scaring for me to look at...plastic surgery is a dangerous thing.

Memorial Chapel today at school. My second swan song from my former position. We ring our chapel bells for each community member - or friend and family - who has passed away since last memorial chapel. It always goes on too long for the students and teachers, but I can't just cut out some people and leave others in the script.

Have to type of the minutes of the EDA meeting tonight. Also need to check evening activities in the area. Another habit I need to get back into. All I have on my list this week is a concert at Trinity College on Friday.

Have a good Wednesday. Really need a weekend this week so I can get into a beginning, middle, end, weekend rhythm of the week. Lots of retraining to do!

No comments: