Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Election Day 2007

Not as big as this time next year will be, but big locally. New First Selectman election and its raining...not a good combination of events for voter turnout.

But to finish up my weekend report - I forgot my sports report. ND's loss, Dallas/NE/GB wins, JAX loss, Chicago with "0" in the win column to date. Even with my physical location - I was pulling for the Colts. But our school soccer team won their last two games after Friday's disappointing loss to Miss Porter's so we are advancing in our conference tournament. I am happy for the girls and my co-worker/ soccer coach.

Yesterday was a busy day. All my co-workers except the soccer coach is on business travel this week - and the soccer coach keeps winning...it may be lonely for me today through Thursday.

I think I am deciding against going to North Carolina for Dec 1 party. I have to be in the right mood to do "touch back" visits and I think I would rather be working on making sure we have a full house in admissions for Mid Year and 2008-09 enrollments. I do have to work on my vacation use.

Dinner and Town Hall tonight. I am hoping it is smooth sailing with the new machines. I am going to get ready to go try them out as we speak.

Don't forget to vote.

No comments: