Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Boston College - St Louis basketball day

An event I have been looking forward to for years...watching a basketball game where Rick Majerus is the coach. Trip up to Boston on a cold, icy night would not be something I would usually look forward to, but this is different. I hope my cousin's son got the ticket I asked for - the one closest to the visitors' bench as possible.

Yesterday was a slow start scrapping the car and a 90 minute delay for the start of school - I really need to check that school snow line...I was there alone for quite awhile. We had a full day of appointments and only one cancelled. A bit different than the weather impact on North Carolina business life. The one thing I will be careful with this a.m. is "black ice". I take a tumble every winter on the stuff...not in Texas or Florida, but in North Carolina I kept up my record.

Went for a good walk after work last night and grabbed a hot bagel from the dining hall on the way out from school. I got home earlier than my usual these days. I watched all of the NewsHour and watched an interesting show on C-SPAN about the elections and then caught a bit of a Ron Paul speech...way too much input for one night, but a good night in my mind.

Better get going - have to put together some outfits to bring with me today. I want to be completely comfortable in my clothes since I will be crawling out of my skin. Not looking forward to the drive home, but all will be fine.

No comments: