Friday, December 07, 2007

Dance and Dinner Thursday

Small dance class last night. Some of our members had to be on tap for the Middle School Holiday Concert. I will go to the Upper School concert tonight, but last night was one of my "every other Thursdays" so I met my neighbor at Green Papaya for dinner - great Thai food.

Lots of unscheduled tasks yesterday, plus talking at length with one of the fathers as he waited for his daughter to finish up her interview. Very interesting man. Had to go on a search for a file "in archives"...the problem is in the past, once the boxes left the office no office rep followed the boxes to their resting place. So I was given a list of places the boxes "might" be. I ended up in the basement of the library. NOT as picturesque a place as you usually see on our campus!

Blood drive today. My appointment is at 2 p.m. Better start eating and drinking.

Have a good Friday.

No comments: