Thursday, December 06, 2007

Reality brings me back to life

With all my silliness about my life, I was jolted back to reality with an email from North Carolina about a bizarre incident that led to my former boss' mother to the hospital. People arguing over money and the worst happened. I am sad that people reach levels of desperation, but it is more sad when violence seems to be their only answer. And, from what I am hearing, my boss' mother became a part of the scene because she was trying to help a neighbor.

As to the balance of my day - no visual fallout of my anger management issue at the Tuesday meeting; but the Head of School's assistant quit so that took the spotlight off my issues. It is a wild place on the administrative side - the teacher/student side is fine - it is just us worker ants that keep thing hopping.

Last night I went to the Board of Selectman meeting. Wanted the Republican majority to know that I am watching...

Way behind schedule this a.m. It was so warm in my bed and so cold in my bedroom. I better get going. I am usually pulling into work as we speak and I am still in my pajamas. Tonight is dance class, then my every other Thursday dinner with my neighbor. I get to pick today so Green Papaya - Thai food. I can't wait.

Have a good Thursday.

No comments: