Friday, December 14, 2007

Early morning shoveling

I will be checking periodically to see if the meeting is cancelled, but first things first - I need to get outside to shovel out. The apartment person has plowed, but that does not mean there is no snow on or around my car. Once I get out of the parking lot, it should be clear sailing as I can see black pavement as I look out my window toward the main road.

Last night was peaceful - no phone calls, finished addressing the cards, bed at 8:30 p.m.

Thinking that I need to do some shopping after the wine and cheese tonight. Don't know if the festivities will help or hinder my shopping, but another storm is due in tomorrow night, so I am getting a bit short on time...I have yet to buy one gift or done any preparatory grocery shopping for my assigned items. I never do the holidays gracefully, but this year may be one of my weakest performances...

Off to the shower so I can get out and assess my car/snow situation. See which one will reign supreme.

Have a good Friday.

No comments: