Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sunday

Relaxing night last night. Early wake up this morning. Thought about staying in bed, but I am ready to go this a.m. I will head into the office this morning. I think I will stay around for my talking head programs. I will try to tackle my committee work between now and then.

To continue on one of my last comments yesterday's reading. Moving Majerus into my real life has thrown me off. Making it real makes me realize that my fantasy is just that. Still waiting for him specifically - and any college coach in general - to come into my life and "take me away". Seeing him in person almost moves it into the grief segment of my life. I have to look at that feeling some day.

But now I will focus on the things that are real sources of energy for me. I will look to my cosmic guidance as an incentive.

"December 9, 2007 -- Forget about all those things you've "got to do. The only thing that matters this week is what you "want to do. Cosmic activity in the most fun area of your chart will bring no end of opportunities to let your hair down. If you haven't made the front pages by this time next week you haven't been trying!"

I also enjoyed an email I got from Donnelly/Colt - good holiday message. I love the last line.

"Dear friends,
We would like to wish all of our customers a peaceful and joyous holiday season. We look forward to a new year that will bring peace and justice to all the world's people.

As you remember family and friends during this holiday season please keep us in mind for purchasing gifts that support peace and economic justice with union-made and fair trade merchandise at:

donnellycolt.com/catalog/giftitems.

Be brave and bold in protest and love in 2008."

Have a good Sunday.

No comments: