Monday, July 22, 2024

A new week!

 A couple of twists, but felt like I was getting back on track.  Walked to Unionville, wrote to a couple more doulas, pool for two lifeguard rotations (40 minutes) and in checking my phone on my way out - saw that a former school #1 co worker and husband were having lunch at LaSalle so I hustled down there looking very sharp post swim... :) and sat and talked to them for a bit.  They had driven their latest Porsche over to give me a look.  Those young kids.  :)  

Sister #4 found ANOTHER airbnb in town.  She is on fire about not staying with me in the summer.  Asked my landlord and PD buddy where they thought it was.  I will extend my walk to check out one possibility and look for the other on my way to the pool today.  

So back to today - walk, 12:30 massage appt.  Odd time and day, but what I got that was post my July activities and company for which I KNEW I would need "de-crimping" of my chakras.  :)  Then directly to pool.  Then got an email yesterday from ZEN DC facilitator saying she had to cancel tonight due to not feeling chipper so in the "there is no coincidence" category last Monday's OHIO DC was moved to tonight so now I can go to that.  Oh that cosmos.  

You should know by now that trying to impose your beliefs on other people isn’t going to work, so forget about trying to win over the doubters and mix only with those who share your outlook on life. You need friends more than followers.

Summer fun begins as the sun makes its debut in Leo, dearest Libra, supercharging the sector of your chart that governs community. Lean into these vibes by accepting social invitations, arranging gatherings, and expanding your network of friends. Immersing yourself in community events will also bring a sense of cheer, so be sure to keep up with local happenings. Luckily, you'll find it easy to put yourself out there as Luna continues her journey through Aquarius, forming connections with Jupiter and Venus to boost your confidence. Focus on self-care or romance later tonight when Luna and Chiron align.

 Delight in all your projects today, Libra. You should enjoy a positive mood and pleasurable experiences with others. Let the good times roll. Your ego and emotions should be acting harmoniously. You have every reason to smile, so keep grinning from ear to ear. You're able to get a lot accomplished if you so choose. Adjust your compass, check the prevailing winds, and set sail.

Community talk reminded me that I might jump on the Board of Selectmen call about getting a temp fill in for the CAO who wants to leave NOW.  :)  Curious if they have someone already on tap.  All about finding the extra money as they pay two people for one job during the overlap.  I am sure the current CAO has been stashing lots of vacay/comp days over his years on the job.  :)

Another "community" thought.  Ran into the guy who does snow removal for our parking lot in the parking lot yesterday.  He and wife are moving...I will hope it does not snow this winter.  :)  He has been a total ace compared to the person before him.  Oh well.  

No image comes to mind today for me.  Will think about that as the day goes on.  Have a good Monday.  

No comments: