Saturday, July 20, 2024

Friday - still resettling :)

Listening to All-In as we speak.  I am sure it will be an interesting compilation of what has happened over the last week.  But back to yesterday.  Walk. Did some rearranging in my office based on calling the move off of the furniture to son.  Had thought I would be moving the twin bed in my office into my room.  Now not.  Now my focus is on the boxes of stuff that I know my son will be re-possessing.  :)  Sent a note to my old roommate to see if we want to re-calibrate our visit and go out to eat rather than the beach.  Will see where that lands with her.  Pool ladies did not go to the pool so I had the lap lane all to myself.  Read over the "chat" from a DC.  Have another person I want to reach out to based on a note in that chat.  

On my walk yesterday one of the MDC workers at the reservoir who had commented on my walking in the extreme heat, passed me yesterday and said "you must be freezing today".  I shared "I almost put on a sweater.".  :)  Have to laugh when high 80's with lower humidity is felt to be "chilly".  

Today - split walk.  Before and after morning DC and before pool.  Also might make a quick trip to ALDI.  A couple items that did not make it to my list on Tuesday and are on sale at ALDI.  Walk, DC, walk, ALDI, pool, DC.  

Tom Lake is a great read.  Enjoying it.  

It is inevitable that someone will make a drama out of a crisis over the next 48 hours and all you can do is keep your head down and don’t let their hysterical nonsense get to you. By the start of next week the emotional storm will be over.

You'll have the power to change your habits without all the headache that usually comes with it, dearest Libra, thanks to a soft connection between Mars and Neptune. Meanwhile, the Capricorn moon aligns with Saturn, helping you see the value in seizing control of your own destiny. Major growth is on the horizon once Mars makes its debut into Gemini, bringing luck your way throughout the following weeks. Where passions flow, prosperity is sure to follow. Focus on cultivating harmony from the comfort of home when Luna aspects Chiron and Uranus this evening, releasing any stress that built up during the work week.

There is solid grounding to your emotions right now that is helping you stabilize your sensitive feelings, Libra. As you become more attuned to your internal needs, you may discover that recent actions in romance and love may not have been particularly appropriate. They could have seemed satisfying at the time, but on closer examination you may discover that you were compromising in order to make it seem like everything was working the way you wanted it to.

Full moon, emotional storm on Sunday...glad I have massage and ZEN DC on Monday. :)  Have a good Saturday.  


No comments: