Monday, July 29, 2024

hmmm...looking at my week :)

Sent son this pic and a pic of the labyrinth as possible lot use ideas.  No response.  :)  Good DCs yesterday.  Today ZOOM with a NYC doula. Beach with two college friends Tuesday - should say friend and acquaintance.  Not sure what brings us to mind to the acquaintance, but she is a character so I am looking forward to seeing them both for different reasons.  Wed EOLD and aqua fitness.  Thursday CT DC. Friday lunch with one of my college roommates. Will ask PD buddy what I should order.  My first trip to this restaurant, but many have raved about it.  It was only a one semester thing, she was a senior, I was doing my second college re-entry as a second semester Freshman - took me two years to finish one for my freshman year.  Saturday a.m. Lansing DC.  Month will be staring on an active note.  

What I do want to get out this week are the pictures from Ohio U and SW Texas and WSU.  Hope they find some use for them.  Hope there are some old timer recognitions.  I was asst dorm director at OU, and director of women's dorm at SWTSU and director of coed dorm at WSU.  

TX friend called to let me know she and her sisters will be coming to New England in October.  

Yesterday - walked to Unionville, #1 sister called in - will probably miss the sibling call next Sunday.  Alaska cruise will be in full swing.  Both pool ladies at the pool.  Did swing by the Art Coop shop for two little things for my beach trip tomorrow.  For the hostess and my co visitor.  

The message of the stars this week is that you must speak up and say your piece and then just leave it. It’s unlikely that everyone will agree with you but if others are too dumb to listen and learn that’s their problem, not yours.

You're incredibly productive, with good business sense, Libra. However, lately you may have felt dissatisfied with where you are in life. As you look around, you might wish you had more possessions to show for all your hard work. Don't pursue this line of thought. Real value comes from relationships and the pride you get from doing a job well. A new car or fancy clothes may lift your spirits, but it's superficial.

Breaking bad habits will be easier than you might imagine today, dearest Libra, thanks to a stream of support from the Taurus moon, Uranus, and Neptune. Bring softness to your wellness game under these cosmic conditions, considering what you can add to your life to make it better. The energy continues to elevate midafternoon when Luna migrates into inquisitive Gemini and the sector of your chart that governs wisdom, unleashing your inner philosopher. You'll have a way of expressing intimate truths without betraying your composure when Pluto stirs, so don't be afraid to go deep. Just be sure to keep a low profile this evening when Mercury becomes agitated.

Today - 9 a.m. ZOOM, walk, and we will see if rain stays off for pool.  Speak up and leave it.  I will see where that leads me.  Have a good Monday. 


No comments: