Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Pool closed for Monday :/

Didn't realize how not having a pool stop in my afternoon would throw me off.  Umbrella walk in the a.m. but then at pool opening time the weather was cleared but they had already closed the pool for the day...  So walk, worked on some pictures.  Had to smile when I took a pic out of a frame to send back to Houston I found the "winner" for 35-39 age group for a 5K in Houston.  My only 1st place in all my running.  "Easter Seals 5K Run/Walk '89 - 1st Place Female 35-39".  The only other race I can remember placing was one that finished in the U of H stadium.  I think that was the year I broke into the 40-44 bracket.  Didn't make much progress.  Ended up going for a second walk to use up some energy.  

Son responded back to my wind phone send.  :)  "Call your mom phone would be fun"  :)

I was a bit hyped up after my ZOOM.  Incredible conversation with so many "worlds collide" connections.  She is connected with things that move me.  I will hope that she will take me on as a client once she considers our conversation.  

Back and forth with participants in the get together today at the beach.  Lobster rolls on the menu.  I will hope to get pool in when I get home later today.  Shoprite, and run dishwasher before I head out.  Wash clothes and pool when I get home.  Am taking my bathing suit with me just in case.  

No, Lady Luck has not deserted you and what occurs over the next few days will restore your belief that you are destined for bigger and better things. Opportunities are most likely to arrive via friendships – a perfect excuse to keep your social life active.

You'll move with a profound presence as Venus and Chiron align overhead, dearest Libra, infusing your aura with beauty and grace. You'll have a way of attracting others and putting them at ease, though you should be mindful to protect your energetic resources. Luckily, the universe conspires to give you a boost midafternoon when the Gemini moon unites with Jupiter, igniting a sparkle within. This energy also provides a rush of luck from beyond, so be sure to take chances and make wishes. Meanwhile, the sun aspects the Nodes of Fate, helping you feel stable and optimistic within social settings.

If you follow your instincts and dare to take some risks, Libra, you'll be handsomely rewarded. You have the capability to make a good project great. Do your best not to get distracted today. Keep your eye on the big picture rather than let yourself get bogged down in details. You'll find that when you take care of the big issues, the little ones take care of themselves.

Also set up Bears BBQ near airport for lunch with Spring semester 1972 roommate.  Looking forward to my Bear Bowl or Macho Nachos.  :)  

Have a good Tuesday.  More out and about than most weeks this week.  :)  Wish me all that luck and wishes, good project great...  

No comments: