Tuesday, August 20, 2024

A day of stops and starts

I know I was SO fortunate not to have been in the part of our state that was hit with rainwater amounts were compared to 1955 when we lost our family's house in this area of the state.  This picture was from Aug 2017.  Last day of fishing for kids getting ready to go back to school. Season change definitely in the works.  Luckily I got my walk in with no rain, but the rest of the day, rain and thunder.  I took my walk and had an early meal #2 so I could get ready to go swim at 3:30 p.m. when the pool opened and then hustle home for PA DC at 4:30 p.m. and then OH DC at 7 p.m.  What happened was rain and thunder started right about 3 p.m. and did not stop.  Oh well.  

Heard from the pool ladies - one still is recovering from COVID.  The other is going in for cataract surgery today so the fact that we missed Sunday and Monday at the pool...no official last swim.  

Today run dishwasher, Shoprite, CA DC at 1 p.m., swim at 3:30 p.m., IOWA DC at 7 p.m.  68 degrees is the projected 3:30 p.m. temperature.  Chilly swim.  Hope the sun will be out.  Reached out to SIL to see if it would be problematic if I popped in for my brother's birthday Sept 7...I need to figure out if that makes sense.  $100 round trip, non stop flight available Thurs down, Monday back.  I will see where my thoughts go today.  They are having a lobster bake for his day.  I was not planning on getting a rental car so my range would be limited and does that make the trip "work". 

Some kind of creative endeavor needs to be completed before the Sun changes signs on the 22nd. After that date you will have a lot less room for maneuver and certainly won’t be able to do as you please. A great many people are depending on you.

Add more sunshine to your day, Libra. It may be time to stir up your inner passion and let it speak with greater confidence than you have been lately. Make sure you heal yourself by letting the people around you hear your truth loud and clear. Don't play games in order to please others. Stay true to yourself above all else.

Prioritize the small steps to get you closer to a brighter future, dearest Libra, as the moon continues its journey through Pisces. Lean into teamwork when you could use an extra hand, being clear about your needs and expectations. This luminary placement also conjures themes around health and wellness, so be sure to listen to what your body is saying. Spiritual longing tugs at your aura when Luna connects with Saturn and Jupiter, encouraging you to find alignment with the divine. Solitude will be helpful when listening for guidance from beyond the veil once Luna opposes Venus later tonight.

I will see where my listening for guidance takes me as to travel.  Have a good Tuesday.  

No comments: