Saturday, September 21, 2024

Here goes nothing - Day 2 :)

Well.  Where do I start.  Except I had a day without walking and it rained all day.  BUT other than that, ride up was fine.  Glad I timed it the way I did since my son's arrival at Logan and his bus ride to the park and ride by the airport was very efficient.  Very little time between my arrival and his arrival.  Then the waves of family started to arrive.  Mother of the bride sister...it is going to be a long weekend.  :)  After everyone settled in to the hotel.  Off in two waves to The Parrot in Hull MA for the rehearsal dinner followed by the "Welcome Party".  Lucky for me, sister #4 was driving back to RI last night so was leaving after the Rehearsal so I got her to drop me back at the hotel and she went on home.  Do not envy her ride back, but she felt there would be too much dead space today filled with things she did not want to do.  I had originally planned to go back with her, but then the son decided to come to the wedding so I am not leaving his side while he is in town.  Did not hear him come in, but it appears that he and his girl cousins and some of the groom's buddies enjoyed themselves.  The venue was beautiful BUT there was gale force winds so we could not use the outside area.  Oh well.  We were pelted with salt water as we unloaded the car.  :)

Liked son's new look - an extreme version of a mullet.  But it worked for him.  I can't wait till they see his suit for today.  They will definitely know he is from Detroit and not Boston.  :)

Today - it is currently 5:39 a.m. I am in the lobby of the hotel.  Left son sawing logs in the room.  Just ran into my brother who was making a Dunkin run for him and his wife.  Raining as we speak - but due to clear.  Fingers crossed. 

Wedding is not until 5:30 p.m.  The hotel does have a fitness center NO POOL!!!  So I might find myself on the treadmill at some point.  Sister #4 and I will be sharing a room tonight.  I KNOW that the "young-ins" will be out late so son will have the room to himself.  Wedding, cocktail hour, dinner, reception, after party...I told my son if I get up to go to the bathroom after dinner, not to look for me to come back.  :)  We will see.  

Then tomorrow everyone is leaving early so son and I will hang out a bit longer than most and then I will get him on the bus to Logan and I will head home.  Pretty sure I will miss the ME CA DC, but want to make sure I am in my seat for the Albany CA DC at 7 p.m.  Big week.  Planned a lot for "post wedding" recovery.  Monday ZEN DC, Tuesday CA DC and Tarot reading, Wed EOLD, Massage Thursday!!!, Friday Virginia, Saturday LA CA DC.  There has been a year lead up to this family weekend...I will use this week to unwind the coil.  

Did talk to some groom side guests at the dinner last night - they live in St Pete so I gave them my BREEZE and Rusty Bellies sales pitches.  :)  They already were patrons of Safety Harbor Spa and Resort.  :)

Take time out this weekend to plan your schedule for the next four weeks. As the sun moves into your sign tomorrow a new and more dynamic phase is about to begin and if you are ready for it there is no limit to how far you can go.

Mercury and Jupiter form a harsh square this morning, dearest Libra, putting your subconscious into hyperdrive. Though thoughts could race at times, moments of enlightenment will shine through when you are mindful of your needs and connect with spiritual practices. Embrace the art of letting go when the Taurus moon blows a kiss to Mercury this afternoon, taking into consideration where you feel empowered or restricted. Time spent alone or within the safety of home will help you find clarity, thanks to a sweet connection between the sun and Pluto. You could reach a tipping point when Luna and Uranus unite tonight, bringing forth plot twists or new commitments.

With the current celestial energy, you might be going on a trip, Libra. It may be for business, pleasure, or both. It's likely that this trip will achieve certain goals. Perhaps you're aiming for a promotion. Chances are you'll be successful in your ambitions. Or you may be ready to set out on your own and start a new business. It's an excellent time for this, too.

I am going to latch on to "embrace the art of letting go"!  :)  Have a good Saturday, finally this wedding day.  Still pouring out...  


No comments: