Saturday, October 03, 2026

Wow, what a "content" day AND it is already 5:37 a.m.

So 7:32 p.m. to 5:33 a.m...Some people talk about things that keep them up at night but I lean more to my long sleeps as giving myself LOTS of dream time and it was full from beginning to end was the feeling I woke up with.  All kinds of people wrangling with all kinds of challenges, but the I felt I was there in all the scenarios just to be present EXCEPT for one scene where I was being challenged to get out of clothes to be able to jump into a great swimming hole and no one seemed to notice my struggles.  And the person who did stop to jump and was waiting for me to get there was one of my former school #2 bosses...  I am thinking that my brain was busy processing all the input from great speakers I heard this week at the online gathering I was fortunate to be at.  And that is just the feeling I have about the dreaming phase of my yesterday.  :)

As to my awake part of Friday - Cat tend (today is the last day!!!!), walk, son called while I was on my walk, TX/NM friend called while I was on my walk, Session 1-Day 5, cat tend, Sister #6 called-she is off to Atlanta to see her gentleman caller this weekend and she was asking me about some options for one of her teacher buddies who is trying to reenter the US Independent School realm after 3 or 4 years at a school in Switzerland, Session 2-Day 5-FINALE.  So much that I want to write about as to where I journeyed this week.  All without one IRL encounter...but many "encounters".  

Day 5: Portal to Healing — ritual, real forgiveness, and death as threshold
Live at 10 AM PST (Noon CST / 1 pm EST) ​
Wilka Roig — transpersonal psychologist, death doula, INELDA board member, founder of Fundación Elisabeth Kübler-Ross México Centro, on "What Ritual Does That Talking Can't." Wilka is a dear friend and one of the clearest thinkers on this I know.
​Live at 3 pm PST (5 CST / 6 EST)​
​Pixie Lighthorse: Boundaries as an Act of Honoring — Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma, author of Prayers of Honoring Grief and The Wound Makes the Medicine, creator of SouLodge. I've taken more of Pixie's courses than I can count, and she's closing us out, which feels exactly right.

Son's conversation covered a food pop-up he was cooking for at a spot near his house, he did share that his 2-dates-so-far person is a hairdresser...as I told my NC friend, I would have loved a mechanic but if you know the "looks" I and my son carry into the world...maybe a hairdresser is a good thing.  :)  He also shared he wanted me to keep him informed on how he could be involved with any inspiration that comes to me from this week.  This baby boomer how people die deal seems to be "a thing".  And with the Millennials' lean into the experiential - maybe a boomer and a Millennial could be a good coupling to find a niche...  

I texted the swimming lady to say I am on for today and will pass the baton to her for her arrival back in town later tonight.  I will keep my feelings quiet for now as to old people and pets and her 90-year old BIL still taking surgery as a route to .... what?

Planning a long walk to Shoppes area today.  Pick of the weekend as to weather.  So watch All-in, cat tend, Lansing DC, walk, cat tend, call it a day!  Got confirmation that Alameda DC is on for tomorrow.  Two good DC's to help me see what comes up that I want to share after the info overload of the week.  Be present with the people I am with in the DC and be present with calm as I wander.  

You may be tempted to cash in your gains and walk away with a handsome profit, but the planets urge you to wait a bit. With your ruling planet Venus beginning its retrograde phase, you may not be as financially secure as you think you are.

Money may be tight throughout the coming weeks, dearest Libra. As Venus stations retrograde in your solar second house, rein in your spending and make use of resources that are already available to you. The Cancer quarter Moon aligns with Venus rx and Saturn to help you exercise restraint. However, issues could arise with any romantic partners who struggle to scale back. If your partner doesn't get on board, build wealth on your own. Be mindful of how your social life impacts your bank account while Mars opposes Pluto. Trade expensive nights out for new adventures that aren't as costly.

The amazing thing about your nature is that, like a good politician, you have just the right tone of voice and catch phrase for every situation. You can put on your smile and charm and talk your way out of just about any pickle you get into. Embrace this incredible gift, but make sure that your overall goals are noble as opposed to self-serving or vengeful.

Hmmm....after this week, the last thing I thought would surface in my cosmic guidance was money...no one holds on to her purse strings like I do.  I was thinking about how having people in town at the end of the money was already an uneasy thought for me and one reason is the financial, but I will focus a bit on working through that as the month goes on.  I can't remember the last expensive outing I have had...fingers crossed that I have the right tone and noble goals for what is ahead.  Have a good Saturday.

No comments: